|Summer Season||Fall Season||Pre-Season|
|Mondays - Tuesdays||9 am - 1 pm||Closed||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesdays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursdays - Fridays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 4 pm||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturdays - Sundays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 4 pm||Closed|
- Tickets for the 2019 summer season will be available online starting 10 AM Friday, May 10th and over the phone beginning 9 AM Monday, May 13th.
- Join our e-newsletter for important ticket updates and special access to the pre-sale. Subscribe.
- Physical ticket orders are typically mailed within three business days.
Opening Day Tables
- Tables for Opening Day will be sold through an online drawing in early April.
- Patrons may enter the drawing from 9 AM Monday, April 8 through 11:59 PM Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
- There is no fee to enter the drawing, only one entry per person.
- Parking fees are charged on a per-vehicle basis when entering the facility, cash only. No re-entry allowed.
- General parking ticket packs may be purchased in advance. Advanced parking tickets are not valid for concert parking after the last race.
- For additional transportation options, click here.
- Gift Certificates may be purchased in amounts of $15 - $250 and can be redeemed for Reserved Seats, Tables or Admission through the ticket office online or by mail.
- Concerts are limited to ages 18 & up.
- Concerts begin shortly after the last race of the day. Please check daily programs for the approximate post time, generally available the morning prior.
- Concert area is standing room only, no reserved seating is available.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at all concerts.
Admission & Parking
- Concerts are free with paid admission to the racetrack prior to the last race.
- Patrons arriving following the last race will be charged $30.00 Concert Admission. Pre-paid, complimentary tickets and Season Passes will not be accepted after the last race has begun.
- Patrons arriving following the last race will be charged $20 Concert Parking, cash only.
- Children 17 years and younger receive free admission to the venue and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years of age to wager.
- Family activities are available weekends in the infield during the summer season.
- Active duty military personnel and their dependents receive free Stretch Run admission every day with valid military I.D. (Please show your I.D. at Stretch Run gates)
- Groups of 20 or more looking to host a party or company event should contact the groups' department for additional information. More Info.
Accessible Seating & Services
- ADA spaces and accessible seating in the Reserved Seating and Trackside Dining Table areas can be ordered online, by mail or phone. For additional information or assistance please contact the Ticket Office.
- Accessible parking is provided in our main parking lots and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complimentary shuttle service is provided between paved parking areas and the admission gates. The shuttle is typically available from gates open to a half hour after the last race.
- We offer a limited number of complimentary loaner wheelchairs for use during live racing only. All wheelchairs must be returned after the last race and are not available for concerts. For details and availability please call the Accessibility Office (858) 794-1075 prior to your arrival.
- Service animals, as defined by Federal ADA requirements, are welcome.
- If Additional assistance is needed during the race meet, please contact the Accessibility Office (858) 794-1075.
Why are Admissions and Reserved Seats a separate charge?
- Not everyone who comes to the racetrack wants a Reserved Seat. Some prefer to spend their time in the paddock, infield, or one of the many sports pubs.
- Children under 18 receive free admission but will require a purchased seat for Reserved Seating or Trackside Dining Tables.
What is the difference between Clubhouse and Stretch Run?
- The Clubhouse is the area past (east of) the finish line and clubhouse ticket holders and provided access to the entire facility.
- The Stretch Run is the area prior to (west of) the finish line and ticket holders are not permitted access to Clubhouse areas.
- Seats and amenities are available in both areas.
Which Trackside Tables are in the Shade?
- Clubhouse Terrace Tables in rows 400-900 are in the shade.
- All Café del Sol tables are in the sun.
- The East Stretch Run Grill Tables 40-48 are shaded every day.
- In the West Stretch Run Grill Tables 180-217 are shaded every day and Tables 160-217 are shaded on Fridays.
- Il Palio tables are located indoors.
- During the Fall Season all trackside dining tables are in the shade.
Is there a waiting list for Reserved Seats or Trackside Tables?
- No, we do not maintain a waiting list. When tickets are returned, they are made available for immediate resale.
- The ticket purchaser agrees NOT to resell tickets at a premium in excess of the amount shown on the ticket. Ticket purchasers who are or have been identified as having sold or offered for sale tickets in excess of the amount shown on the tickets may have their ticket order canceled. This cancellation will result in a refund of the total price of the tickets minus processing fees.
- Del Mar is an outdoor facility and does not cancel racing due to rain. Reserved Seats and Trackside Dining Tables are located outside and may get wet when it rains. In the event of rain, we will try to make alternate seating arrangements (based on availability) however refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather.
- Seat and table tickets are refundable, please contact the ticket office at least 24 hours prior to the event day.
- Returned table tickets are subject to a 20% service charge.
- Admission tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are valid any day of a single season, except Opening Day.