|Summer Season||Fall Season||Pre-Season|
|Mondays - Tuesdays||9 am - 1 pm||Closed||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesdays||9 am - 5 pm||Closed||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursdays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 5 pm|
|Fridays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 4 pm||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturdays - Sundays||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 4 pm||Closed|
- Join our e-newsletter for the latest updates, ticket information, offers and more. Subscribe.
- Renewal materials for season boxes & turf club memberships will be sent the week of May 17.
- The ticket office opens online at 10 a.m. Friday, June 18.
- Tickets required for entry. General parking included with tickets. Limited valet parking is available for pre-purchase online.
- Parking will not be sold at the entrance gates. No re-entry allowed.
- For additional transportation options, click here.
- Gift Certificates may be purchased and redeemed for Reserved Seats, Tables or Admission through the ticket office online or by mail.
- Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years of age to wager.
- Active duty military personnel and their dependents are free every day with valid military I.D. (Please show your I.D. at Stretch Run gates).
- Groups of 20 or more looking to host a party or company event should contact the groups' department for additional information. More Info.
Accessible Seating & Services
- ADA spaces and accessible seating in the Reserved Seating and Trackside Dining Table areas may be ordered online, by mail or phone. For additional information or assistance please contact the Ticket Office.
- Accessible parking is provided in our main parking lots and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complimentary shuttle service is provided between paved parking areas and the admission gates. The shuttle is typically available from gates open to a half hour after the last race.
- We offer a limited number of complimentary loaner wheelchairs for use during live racing only. All wheelchairs must be returned after the last race and are not available for concerts. For details and availability please call the Accessibility Office (858) 794-1075 prior to your arrival.
- Service animals, as defined by Federal ADA requirements, are welcome.
- If Additional assistance is needed during the race meet, please contact the Accessibility Office (858) 794-1075.
Which Trackside Tables are in the Shade?
- Clubhouse Terrace Tables in rows 400-900 are in the shade.
- All Café del Sol tables are in the sun.
- The East Stretch Run Grill Tables 40-48 are shaded every day.
- In the West Stretch Run Grill Tables 180-217 are shaded every day and Tables 160-217 are shaded on Fridays.
- Il Palio tables are located indoors.
- During the Fall Season, all trackside dining tables are in the shade.
Is there a waiting list for Reserved Seats or Trackside Tables?
- No, we do not maintain a waiting list. When tickets are returned, they are made available for immediate resale.
- The ticket purchaser agrees NOT to resell tickets at a premium in excess of the amount shown on the ticket. Ticket purchasers who are or have been identified as having sold or offered for sale tickets in excess of the amount shown on the tickets may have their ticket order canceled. This cancellation will result in a refund of the total price of the tickets minus processing fees.
- Del Mar is an outdoor facility and does not cancel racing due to rain. Reserved Seats and Trackside Dining Tables are located outside and may get wet when it rains. In the event of rain, we will try to make alternate seating arrangements (based on availability) however refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather.
- Seat and table tickets are refundable, please contact the ticket office at least 24 hours prior to the event day.
- Returned table tickets are subject to a 20% service charge.