Del Mar Diamond Club Rules
- Diamond Club membership is subject to the terms and conditions established periodically by Del Mar Thoroughbred Club/Surfside Raceplace (DMTC/SR).
- Members must be eighteen (18) years or older and sign up with a valid email address. Valid photo identification is required for participation in Diamond Club and may be required upon use of this card.
- Limit one membership card per person.
- Employees of DMTC/SR, any of its affiliated organizations or its vendors are not eligible for Diamond Club membership, special offers, promotions and special events.
- There is no enrollment fee to become a Diamond Club member.
- Membership benefits and rewards are non-transferable and may not be brokered, bartered, or sold.
- Use of the Diamond Club card by those other than the owner may result in immediate confiscation and cancellation. Members must surrender Diamond Club Cards upon request.
- DMTC/SR reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation in the Diamond Club program.
- All decisions by DMTC/SR management are final.
- Diamond Club offers are subject to change without notice.
- Rules of specific promotions vary (see Diamond Club customer service for specific promotional details).
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported to Diamond Club customer service immediately. DMTC/SR reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for lost, stolen or mutilated cards.
- Del Mar Thoroughbred Club/Surfside Raceplace are not responsible for funds charged to accounts as a result of unauthorized use of the card and/or password code.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any account balance resulting from malfunction, operational errors, and/or fraud.
- Diamond Club account holders are subject to all applicable state and federal tax requirements. When applicable, Federal Income Taxes will be automatically withheld from wagers placed through the Diamond Club Card.
- DMTC/SR reserves the right to terminate, revise or withdraw the Diamond Club program at any time without prior notice.