Del Mar Group Sales Options
Racing Dates: July 17 thru September 4 (closed Mondays, except Labor Day, & Tuesdays)
Call the Groups Sales Office now to reserve your package at (858) 792-4234 then simply fax your completed reservation form to (858) 794-1012. Click here to download the group reservation form.
For information regarding individual tickets or smaller groups please call the Del Mar Ticket Office at 858-792-4242.
Whether your group's preference is sky level or ground level, casual or dressy, we offer group packages designed especially for you and your guests.
- Click here view all the group options At a Glance.
- Or select from:
If you would like to check availability or require additional information please call the Group Sales office at 858-792-4234, or fill out our Contact Request form
For information about individual seats/tables/admissions or smaller groups, you may contact the Ticket Office at 858-792-4242.
Having a group event at Del Mar?
Remind your guests to Save the Date
- RACING TIMES: Gates open two hours before first post, except Opening Day (Wednesday, July 17), and Pacific Classic Day (Sunday, August 25), 2½ hours.
- TICKETS: All group packages include: admission, reserved seat, and program. The Del Mar Thoroughbred Club reserves the exclusive right to accept or reject requests for reservations and to determine the placement of groups. The re-sale of tickets on or about the grounds of Del Mar Thoroughbred Club is strictly prohibited.
- CATERING: Food and beverage is additional. Minimums apply in most areas. Outside caterings prohibited. For more information about menu options, please contactour exclusive caterer, Premier Food Services, at 858-755-6345.
- PARKING: Bus parking is free for buses displaying a Bus Pass (without a bus pass $20). Parking rates for automobiles and vans: $10 general, $15 preferred or $20 valet. Click here for a printable group map.
- RESTRICTIONS: No glass containers, alcohol, balloons, barbeques or heat sources are permitted on site.
- SMOKE FREE: Smoking is not permitted in seating areas and restaurants. Smoking is permitted in posted areas only.
- Dates and/or Areas are non transferable.
- All Areas: A service charge of 40% is assessed for all refunds, with a minimum service charge of $10.
- Pacific Pavilion, Stretch Run and Clubhouse seating, Stretch Run Grill, Clubhouse Terrace, Turf Club Tables and Il Palio Restaurant: tickets returned for a refund must be received at least 7 days prior to the event date. The minimum group size must be maintained. Stretch Run Grill, Clubhouse Terrace and Turf Club Tables tickets must be returned in increments of 4
- Skyroom, Celebrity Suite, Luxury Suite P, Paddock View Patio, Il Palio (private) and Seaside Tropical Cabana Cancellation: Written notification and all tickets must be received 30 days prior to the day of your event in order to effect a refund.