Taste of New Orleans
|Taste of New Orleans|
The South meets the West in an epic celebration of New Orleans culture at the Taste of New Orleans Food & Music Festival.
Sample from hurricanes, frozen daiquiris, and dozens of other popular local and regional craft beers. Purchase authentic Cajun cuisine including gumbo, po'boys, beignets, red beans & rice and jambalaya.
The Big Easy experience includes live Cajun music, bead vendors, face painters, make a festive hat with the Rad Hatter and more.
Tickets Coming Soon
Your ticket includes:
- Track Admission
- Racing Program & Tipsheet
- Five New Orleans Themed Drink or Beer Tasters
- Live Bands throughout the race day
- Exclusive Trackside Viewing Area
|Participating Food Vendors|
|NOLA on 5th|
Fried Shimp, Gumbo, Red Beans & Rice, Crawfish Etouffee, Beignets
|The Gumbo Pot||
Gumbo, Jambalaya, Red Beans & Rice, Seafood Etouffee, Oyster Po Boy, Shrimp Po Boy, Catfish Po Boy
Fried Chick, Green Alligator Andouille Cheesecake, Red Beans & Rice
|Chef D's Cajun Foods|
- Event open to all ages. Free event admission to children 14 & under.
- A portion of each ticket benefits LSU Alumni of San Diego.