Craft Beer & Cider Fest
When: Saturday, November 26 @ 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Where: Seaside Concert Area
CRAFT BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Beer & Cider Fest is back! From 12:00pm to 4:00 p.m. on November 26, purchase samples from more than 100 local and international brews plus a variety of seasonal ales and ciders and hard-to-find specialty craft brews. Meet the local brewers, check out beer inspired merchandise and groove to DJ’s in the Seaside Concert Area.
- Admission into the Beer & Cider Fest area is free with track admission of $6.
- Receive five 7 oz. tastings for $20 or purchase available full-sized brews.
- Pair your beer with offerings from over 30 trucks at the Gourmet Food Truck Festival.
DJ's will be playing music throughout the day plus other special activities. Local brewery reps will be on hand to answer questions about their brewery and beers plus merchandise vendors with cool beer-related items. The Beer Fest is held in the Seaside Concert area west of the Grandstand beginning at 12:00 p.m. There is no charge to enter the Beer Fest area and is open to all ages.
Featured Breweries will include: Belching Beaver, Breakwater Brewing Co., Elysian Brewing Company, Helm's Brewing Company, Mike Hess Brewing, Nectar Creek and many more!
- Free admission to the Food Truck area with paid racetrack admission.
- Children under 18 are free - must be accompanied by parent or guardian.