- Del Mar's 2012 seven-week meet total on-track attendance was 651,859.
- 47,399 guests attended Del Marís Opening Day in 2012, the largest single-day crowd in Del Mar history.
- The average daily attendance was 17,618.
- Since 2000, Del Marís on-track attendance has increased over 23.6%.
- $458 million was wagered on Del Marís races in 2012.
- 57% of Del Marís patrons are from San Diego County.
- 31% of Del Marís patrons are from Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
- 68% of Del Marís on-track patrons are between the ages of 21-49.
- 75% of Del Marís patrons have an annual household income of $90,000.
- Del Marís television signal is broadcast to over 1,000 locations throughout North and South America, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Miami.
- Food and beverage sales at Del Mar in 2012 were over $15.1 million.
For more information about Sponsorship Opportunities, Contact Walker McBride by email (email@example.com) or phone (858-794-1053).
» Program Advertising Rate Card