- Del Mar’s 2009 seven-week meet total on-track attendance was 635,679.
- 44,907 guests attended Del Mar’s Opening Day in 2009, the largest single-day crowd in Del Mar history.
- The average daily attendance was 17,178.
- Since 2000, Del Mar’s on-track attendance has increased over 20.5%.
- $468 million was wagered on Del Mar’s races in 2009.
- 57% of Del Mar’s patrons are from San Diego County.
- 31% of Del Mar’s patrons are from Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
- 68% of Del Mar’s on-track patrons are between the ages of 21-49.
- 75% of Del Mar’s patrons have an annual household income of $90,000.
- Del Mar’s television signal is broadcast to over 1,100 locations throughout North and South America, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Miami.
- Food and beverage sales at Del Mar in 2009 were over $13.8 million.
For more information about Sponsorship Opportunities, Contact Walker McBride by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (858-794-1053).
» Program Advertising Rate Card
» Condition Book Advertising Rate Card
» Online Advertising Rate Card