I don't care anymore what they charge anymore.
Here is my main reasons
1. When I go to the track, I must be feel good to concentrate on the horses.
2. I don't like to stand in line to get to a betting machine.
3. I want elbow room to move around, not cram into a seat with someone looking down your throat or what ever you are doing.
4. I need my laptop and a table to put it on.
5. I want rest rooms close bye
6. I don't want to hear a strange a language driving me crazy, you all know what I mean.
7. I don't want to see skid row people dress up like their getting there last meal and bumming smokes or asking for money.
8. I don't want to see people taking smoke butts out of the trash cans.
9. I want to be free to see the horses and watch if they are working out on the track.
10. I don't want to stand in line to buy coffee for 40 minutes.
In plain words, I want to be cater to if I go to the track, I want to be a Richard Boone on Have Gun will Travel, to be free to move around. I am paying for entertainment and to gamble. If I don't want it, I will stay home and play on line.
Now if you meet friends at the track everyday, join their club, if not, that's how I feel,
Now how about you.