Del Mar Online Racing Community
Chat about horses, racing, and the industry.
I have to stay with Its My Lucky Day.
$1 million Besilu Stables Florida Derby (gr. I, Race 12, approximate post 6:30 p.m. ET), 3YOS, 1 1/8 miles (dirt)
PP, Horse, Jockey, Trainer, Odds
1. Shanghai Bobby, Rosie Napravnik, Todd Pletcher, 5-2
2. Pick of the Litter, Jesus Castanon, Dale Romans, 6-1
3. Itsmyluckyday, Elvis Trujillo, Eddie Plesa Jr., 2-1
4. Pontiff, Alan Garcia, Dale Romans, 30-1
5. Frac Daddy, Corey Lanerie, Kenny McPeek, 20-1
6. Orb, John Velazquez, Shug McGaughey, 3-1
7. Indy's Illusion, Rajiv Maragh, Barclay Tagg, 20-1
8. Merit Man, Kent Desormeaux, Bob Hess Jr., 15-1
9. Are You Kidding Me, Jose Lezcano, Roger Attfield, 15-1
10. Narvaez, Paco Lopez, Augustin Bezara, 20-1
He just doesnt like Orb because I have been so high on him since the end of 2012. Granted he doesnt have to win this race at all to still be a major player in the Triple Crown.
i never said he wasnt a nice horse, didnt even know of him until that last race he was pretrty impressive, only thing about that race was he was getting a bunch of weight, lets see what he does at equal weight.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests