Del Mar Online Racing Community
Get free advice from others, or share your own selections.
2. Footbridge (3-1): Ran so well in the debut to finish 3rd in the most recent start. I think this one has a promising future in my opinion. I think this one will grow more and more and mature too.
11. Woebegon (4-1): Was 3rd in the most recent start for $16,000 claimers and goes up today for $22,500. Was close but probably moved too soon when she was involved in that speed duel. If there’s not speed duel then she can be dangerous in here and love that jock/trainer combination as they’re hitting currently at 57% rate at the moment.
8. Towering Moon (3-5): Was 3rd on an off track last time out. Looks good in here on paper and if he brings back his debut race which he won by over 6 lengths then you know he’ll be back to where he left off as this one does have talent in him.
2. Doubles Partner (8-5): Was a 3rd in the Citation H. last time out. Was close but the winner was too strong. Last year he won the G3 Canadian Turf H. and hasn’t won since then. Seems like a softer group he’s up against and I think he’ll back in top form in here with a win.
8. Black Rhino (7-2): He was 2nd in the most recent start at the FG only beaten by a couple lengths. I think he should be strong in here since he drew a good post position and he will be a contender in here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest