Del Mar Online Racing Community
A place to mingle, get to know one-another, and chat about topics that aren't directly horse-racing related.
ESPN's biggest Winner of the Draft..
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/ ... ers-losers
I, have, to, agree, with, you, on, this.
We just don't have the most cerebrial fans here when it comes to sports (myself included I'm embarrassed to say) , however, I have done a study of those fans that I certainly consider the smartest in sports knowledge and I find a common set of principles that I am going to ask our sport's challenged fans here in AZ. to adopt to raise our sports knowledge I.Q. Those principles are:
1. If don't have a college degree don't get one, and if you do don't acknowledge you have one.
2. Buy a pick up truck with no less than a V-8 engine and one where you need a step stool to get into the cab. (Fl ames in the paint is an option that seems to make a sports fan more knowledgeable).
3. Tats... Lots and Lots of tats
4. The brim of a baseball cap should always be down on the back of the neck. (The brim can be flipped up only when chewing tobacco).
5. Daddio goatees are a must.
6. The ability to yell out the word (YEA) and then (WHOO) every time the home team does something positive.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Crazykid and 3 guests