I listen to lot of them and have for about as long as streaming has existed. I listen so you don't have to.
1. Roger Stein is often offensive, unprofessional and sometimes eats bread on-air but is a must listen. Great guests and strong opinions. Hates Jay Privman, TVG and the CHRB. Often and loudly. Must hit the player early because the server is always overwhelmed by air time.
2. Steve Byk. This is a 3 hour show hosted by a guy who apparently is a producer for an ownership syndicate. The veternarian and Satish weekly segments drag but the Gary West, Andy Serling and Tony Black blocks are great. Outstanding.
3. Mike Willman. Needs more Aaron Hess and much, much less Frank announcer guy and needs to lose a little of the jerk factor when it comes to guests who have been put on air with little air time left. Vic Stauffer was very good during the Horrywood meet.
4. Jay Privman. Good info source but best of all, he lets Stein get under his skin from time to time.
5. Ralph Siraco. Execrable. 90% of the show is nothing but casino shill. Used to interview reps and handicappers from various tracks. Watch QVC instead.
6. TVG on Sirius. Awful over all.
7. Finley/Johnson on Sirius. Okay. Haven't listened to a complete show. Finley seems to be a bit shrill and Johnson seems to be a bit fawning.
6. Jason Levine. Heavy on the touts but offers good, strong opinions.
7. Andy Serling and Eric/Jason. Not a radio show but is a very good NYRA video show every race day. Andy used to do the Saratoga show with the great Harvey Pack. Andy is the best in this format.
8. Blood horse video by Lenny and Steve. Must watch. Two very funny and knowledgable guys. It'll get you off of porn. For a while.
9. The Mountainer people. Nancy and the guy. They talk a long time and they do it in an extremely entertaining fashion. I'm usually drunk when I listen to them so maybe they're not as funny as I think they are.
10. Albino Brad at Monmouth. Not a handsome man but somehow the grandpa sunglasses add gravitas to his opinions. Good side bet tout. He almost always picks a horse that goes off at 4-1.
11. Turf Paradise. Howard Hong. Never wrong. Except when he predicts which horse will when a race.
12. Fairgrounds/Arlington. The lovely Jessica Pacheco. The woman of 1,000 facial expressions. Never sure if she does her own handicapping but she is very fun to watch.
Thank you and good night.