Del Mar Online Racing Community
Chat about horses, racing, and the industry.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
S**t, I've been talking about this for 15 yrs. No one seems to care. I've explained many times how easy it is for post-start betting. Been there and seen it with my own eyes. Been told by people I trust 100% how it's done. Many ways to do it, not just one. Racing community couldn't care less. I've spoken at admin. meetings and shown conclusively that the betting system is being manipulated. All you ever get back is:
1) We don't want to hear it.
2) You should just leave the sport if you don't like it.
3) We have the best security protocols in place. Bets are "time-stamped" and cannot be manipulated.
Nobody, but nobody seems to care. With all the problems the sport and business have, you'd think this issue would be the most important. I mean, it's cheating us all out of major money. I've just given up trying to explain it to people. But I'm still betting so I guess I'm just as culpable of keeping the scamming in business.
How is it done?
Please, Be-Leaf, Me, On, This.
How is it done?[/quote]
Heard that savvy online wagering players have devised a way to see 15 to 30 seconds of the start of a race prior to the close of betting. Therefore
they have a huge advantage for instance if there are only two speed horses and one breaks slowly. This is the theory I have always heard about but
cannot substantiate it.
1) I have watched a guy bet $2,000 on a horse (Del Mar simulcast) by paying, but telling the ticket dude to wait until he tells him to punch the ticket, and they waited until the last horse took a step into the gate. How can that bet show-up within 1 second, and what could anyone do about it if you did see it?
2) At the Tijuana book, I was waiting in line and when I got to the teller the horses were off. I said "Oh gosh darn it!" or something like that, the teller says "Etz HoKay" so I looked up at the monitor, saw my horse broke v well and bet ($20, but cudda been anything).
I see a good name for a horse, at least for old-timers - "Tijuana Teller".
How about sharing with us .......your many best friends on this subject....On how easy it is for us to do Post Start betting and the many ways to do it
That way we can all benefit from the SNAFU thats been killing us for years until they fix it ------------ and then we all get what we wanted in the first place
Truth, Justice and the American way...
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests